164 West Shore Drive, Marblehead
- Premium Red Mulch: $48/Yard
- Premium Black Mulch: $48/Yard
- Premium Pine Mulch: $48/Yard
Local Bulk Delivery Available. In Marblehead, Swampscott, Salem: $40 Charge
You can have up to 20 yards delivered in one day, of one product for one $40 delivery charge.
We can also deliver a mix of compost and loam, must be at least one yard of each.
- Jolly Gardener Hemlock Mulch 2 cu-ft Bag: rich brick-red color. Use around shrubs and next to lawns for excellent color contrasts.
- Jolly Gardener Pine Mulch 2 cu-ft Bag: shredded pine bark. Provides a decorative finish to any landscape. Light brown in color.
- Jolly Gardener Cedar Mulch 2 cu-ft Bag: an aromatic blend with deep, natural, medium brown hues. Exceptionally long lasting. Use around shrubs, trees and flowering bushes.
- Jolly Gardener Black 2 cu-ft Bag: a deep, slate-black mulch. Designed to beautify landscapes all season long.
- Jolly Gardener Pine Bark Nuggets 2 cu-ft Bag: used as a top dressing over shredded mulch or for interior-scapes Pieces range in size from 1 1/4" to 3 1/2" diameter.
- Jolly Gardener Pine Bark Mini Nuggets 2 cu-ft Bag: smaller bark chips ranging in size from 3/4" to 2" in diameter. Beautifies contained or edged areas and interiorscapes.
- Earthgro All Natural Bark Nuggets 2 cu-ft Bag: Medium-sized, dark-brown bark protects and beautifies landscapes. Discourages weeds, reduces erosion. Retains soil moisture for healthier plants. Insulates plants from extreme temperatures. Adds beauty to landscape beds, patios or foundations.
- Scott’s Triple Shred Mulch (Red, Brown, Black) 1.5 cu-ft Bag: extra fine triple shred grade mulch delivers premium appearance and function. Provides 33% more coverage and has a yearlong color guarantee. Naturally prevents weeds by blocking growth and access to sunlight. Helps conserve soil moisture and moderate soil temperature for hydrated plants. Easy to pour and spread.
- Coast of Maine Organic Enriching Mulch 2 cu-ft Bag: an exceptionally rich, naturally dark, fine-textured blend of self-composted barks. Ideal for mulching beds, borders and gardens and for use around shrubs and trees. Helps retain moisture, will not rob the soil of nitrogen and helps insulate the surface soil against excessive cold and heat that can damage plant root systems. Can be dug into beds in the fall, providing a rich and immediate source of organic material. Also acts as a long-term soil builder that supports microbial activity and opens up compacted soil.
- Lambert Organic Black Earth Topsoil 1 cu-ft Bag: recommended for creating flower beds and vegetable gardens. Improves sandy soils and loosens compacted soil. Made with Canadian sphagnum peat moss, calcitic limestone and dolomitic limestone.
- Coast of Maine Black Earth Topsoil 1 cu-ft Bag: a rich blend of naturally composted barks and compost. The result is an easy-to-use, all-purpose organic soil ideal for top dressing lawns, filling in bare spots or as a general purpose soil amendment.
- Miracle Gro All-Purpose Garden Soil 1 cu-ft enriched with continuous release plant food to help get plants off to a great start. It will feed them up to 3 months and improve the existing soil so your plants can build strong roots.
- Scott’s Premium Topsoil .75 cu-ft Bag: contains a premium blend of organic matter and peat moss for improved root development. Good all-purpose soil for filling and leveling.
- Jolly Gardener Topsoil 40lb Bag
- Jolly Gardener Tree, Shrub, and Rose Garden Soil 1 cu-ft: For all roses, evergreen and flowering trees and shrubs. Promotes strong roots and beautiful flowering.
- Lambert Lawn Soil 1.5 cu-ft Bag: can be used to repair your lawn and also be used for establishing a new lawn. Made from peat and humus, it will bring to your soil organic matter it needs to promote good soil structure. More of fine particle size, the soil is easy to extend in addition to make it effective for repairing yellowed areas.
- Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Soil 1 cu-ft Bag: grows grass up to 50% thicker than native soil. Contains Scotts Starter Brand Fertilizer and Water Smart to provide essential nutrients for early grass development and a strong root system. Great for all seeding, sod and plug projects. Contains a blend of rich, composted materials to create an excellent seed growing environment.
- Bumper Crop Compost 1 cu-ft and 2 cu-ft Bag: can greatly improve the quality of your garden soil. It will loosen clay and other hard, compacted earths, improving drainage, planting texture, and aeration. It will help bind sandy or rocky soils to promote water retention. In all kinds of garden soils, Bumper Crop will make cultivation easier, provide better moisture absorption and retention, increase all-around soil aeration and provide a beneficial environment for micro-organisms.
- Coast of Maine Quoddy Blend Lobster Compost 1 cu-ft Bag: naturally lightweight, dark rich soil made from calcium-rich lobster and crab shells, composted cow manure, sphagnum peat moss and composted bark. A complex soil that drains well and is ideal for conditioning beds and borders, vegetable gardens, herbs and annuals.
- Black Earth Compost 1 cu-ft Bag: add nutrients and improve the health of your soil with compost sourced and cultivated in Massachusetts. The primary ingredients are food scraps, horse manure, wood shavings, coffee grounds and lobster shells.
- Scott’s Premium Humus and Manure .75 cu-ft Bag: an all-purpose soil amendment used in gardens to improve soil aeration, drainage and the general condition of the soil. Good for planting seed or sod.
- Bovung Dehydrated Cow Manure 25lb Bag: an all-natural organic fertilizer that mixes readily with soil and soil amendments. Helps loosen and aerate clay soils. Can also be used to modify sandy soils. High nutrient and organic-matter content is ideal for vegetable gardening. Also beneficial for lawns and flower beds.
- Jolly Gardner Composted Cow Manure 40lb Bag: Cow manure "plus humus". High organic matter provides plants with a storehouse of nutrients. Changes marginally performing soil to a rich, fertile soil. Helps "break up" clayish soils and holds sandy soils together. Excellent organic soil conditioner.
- Lambert Peat Moss 1 cu-ft Bale, 2.2 cu-ft Bale, 3.0 cu-ft Bale 3.8 cu-ft Bale: an excellent soil amendment because of its capacity to retain water, aerate the soil and it is completely natural. It is certified for organic production. Helps to retain moisture, aerate soil, and provide organic matter for gardens and flower beds.
- Lambert All Purpose Potting Mix 3 cu-ft Bag: an ideal media for your indoor or outdoor growing needs. It is very suitable for use in various types and sizes of containers. Made with Canadian sphagnum peat moss, horticultural perlite, dolomitic limestone and calcitic limestone
- Lambert Organic Professional Growing Mix 3.8 cu-ft Bale: a combination of premium coarse Canadian sphagnum peat moss and horticultural perlite formulated with an organic wetting agent and a blend of extended release organic fertilizer. Ideal for plants that require an increased fertilizer load.
- Miracle Grow Potting Mix 8 qt, 1 cu-ft, 2 cu-ft Bag: for indoor and outdoor container plants. Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Grows plants twice as big as unfed plants and provides more blooms than unfed plants.
- Miracle Grow Moisture Control Potting Mix 8 qt, 1 cu-ft, 2 cu-ft Bag: grows plants twice as big vs. unfed plants. Absorbs 33% more water than ordinary potting soil. Feeds plants up to 6 months with Miracle Grow Continuous Release plant food. Protects against over and underwatering.
- Gardener's Gold Potting Soil 8 qt, 1 cu-ft, 2 cu-ft Bag: a rich, earthy blend made with natural and organic ingredients with a special water saving formula. Perfectly suited for houseplants and all general garden planting. Made from a blend of sphagnum peat moss, composted hen manure, shellfish, perlite and very old dark bark.
- Just Natural Potting Soil 8 qt, 16 qt, 1 cu-ft, 2 cu-ft Bag
Rock and Sand
(All rock and sand bags are 0.5 cu-ft)
- Jolly Gardener Golden Play Sand: A multi-use Golden Sand ideal for use in sand boxes and play areas. Use in gardens. Mix with heavy clay soils to improve drainage. Use as a foundation to seat brick or stone for walkways and patios.
- KolorScape All Purpose Sand
- KolorScape Fine Washed White Play Sand
- KolorScape Deco River Pebbles
- KolorScape Rustic Timberstone
- KolorScape Drainage Rock:use for flower beds, planters, walkways, driveways & drainage areas. Easy to apply. Will not decay. Controls erosion. Perfect for use as mulch.
- KolorScape Marble Chips Small, Medium, or Large
- KolorScape Patio Base Step 1 Stone and Dust: Improves drainage, creates strong foundation under patios and walls, provides excellent compaction.
- KolorScape Patio Base Step 2 Dust Only: use as a 1" base under pavers and patio stones. Fine, grey paver sand.
- Vermont Natural Black Frost 3/4" Slate Rock
- Vermont Natural Mountain Green 3/4" Slate Rock
- Vermont Natural Harvest Plum 3/4" Slate Rock
- Vermont Natural River Red 3/4" Slate Rock